top of page

Tungenes lighthouse

Oppdatert: 12. des. 2022

Tungenes lighthouse today functions as a museum and a cultural venue with exhibits, gallery and cafe.


The lighthouse was established in 1828 and closed in 1984. The lighthouse master's house is from 1938, his assistant's house from 1957-58. There is an annex, machinery shed and boathouse. Tungenes Lighthouse is protected and restored to its 1930s appearance. The lighthouse now serves as a fine arts and cultural centre. Concerts with both Norwegian and international artists are regularly arranged here. The café serves good coffee food with a view on the purchase, and on the second floor above the café is the Oskar Sørreime collection. There is also a lighthouse museum and maritime museum on site. Open: daily 12-4pm from mid June to mid August. Sundays 12-4pm the rest of the year (February to November).


Address: Tungenesveien 217, 4070 RANDABERG




15 visninger0 kommentarer

Siste innlegg

Se alle

Comentarios


Los comentarios se han desactivado.
bottom of page